- Take a look inside the body with our fully interactive model
- Learn detailed anatomy about skeletal, muscular and neurological systems
- See how they interact with 3D animations
- Guides you through systematic modules teaching you the relevant anatomy
- Learn precise assessment and treatment techniques using tutorial videos
- Test your learning with quiz assessments.
- Over 250 video tutorials to enhance your clinical practice
- Tutorials demonstrating precise assessment and treatment skills
- Understand how to recognise and treat common symptom presentations
- Increase your knowledge of treatment progression principals
- Learn clinical hints and tips from the experts
Get full access to interactive 3D anatomical models. Learn muscle attachments and actions with video animations.
Learn at your own pace with structured lessons. Learn the relevant anatomy before watching the videos that show you how to assess and treat your patients.
Video Tutorial Database
Get the best view in the class with over 250 instructional videos demonstrating assessment and treatment techniques and principals. Watch and re-watch as many times as you like.
Quizzes that test your anatomical knowledge on the full body or specific regions of the body. Stop getting your infraspinatus mixed up with supraspinatus.
Wanting to keep up to date with evidence based practice? We have read the research articles and summarised them for you in this section. Keep up to date with our informative blogs.
What our students say
Teach Me Physio is so quick and easy to use. I like the detail that the videos give. It has really helped me when on clinical placements. I can check up on assessment techniques and find how to apply treatments correctly.
I love the anatomy models. Being able to picture the anatomy and move it helps me remember. Loads of videos to learn from.
Universities packages available
Online resources combined with the university teachings creates a blended approach to learning, giving students flexibility in how they study. Students have individual access to course material to attend university workshops better prepared. This allows lecturers to fine tune the learning to create a deeper understanding of the topics, anatomy and techniques.Learn More
Preview the online courses
Each course is structured, guiding students through relevant anatomy. A system of individual videos demonstrate the processes & techniques of assessment. Video tutorials clearly display how to perform and progress your treatment.